DrMelaney.com collects information from you when you fill out a form, such as when you leave a comment.
When registering on this site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit this site anonymously.
How Information is Used
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve this website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To advertise to you after you have ended your visit to this site
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics is used to collect information about how you use this site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may, however, release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce this site’s policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
DrMelaney.com is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 07/25/2016